CORE MAT II
During the Core Mat II weekend, you will learn 12 intermediate level exercises, including where to add them within the sequence of the beginner level mat class, and continue to work on your teaching skills. Our students say that "everything starts to click" during the intermediate mat weekend. Completing the Core Mat II weekend expands the range of clients you can work with and strengthens your teaching ability.
- Attend a minimum of 10 classically taught Intermediate Mat classes prior to the weekend*
- Complete Power Pilates Core Mat I training program
- Memorize exercise names and order
- Practice teaching during weekend with fellow students
- Pass the practical evaluation at the end of the program weekend.
LENGTH OF PROGRAM
- 3 days (16 hours)
- $550.00 for US programs, international pricing varies by location.
- Tuition includes the manual, weekend training, exams, and one retest if necessary.
**Additional costs apply for prerequisites, supplementary classes and required reading