Power Pilates welcomes experienced Pilates instructors to attend our Comprehensive program through the Bridge option. Your prior Pilates experience must include: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level training on Mat, Reformer, Chairs, Cadillac, and Barrels.
As a Bridge participant, you are required to attend the 5-weekend intensives of our Comprehensive program. You will receive the training manual and will participate in the program. Unless notified after your audition evaluation, you will not be required to complete any apprentice hours or attend weekly meetings. Within one month of completing the program you will take your final evaluation.
- Pilates experience teaching all levels of clients on the following apparatus: Mat, Reformer, Chairs, Cadillac, Barrels, and Ped-o-Pull
- Attend Power Pilates Core Mat I & Core Mat II (included in Bridge pricing)
- Read Return to Life and Your Health by Joseph Pilates**
- Complete a Basics of Anatomy workshop in-person or online. Workshop must have been completed no earlier than two years before the prgoram start date.
- Audition either in person or via video at the studio where you are attending the program. Bridge candidates will perform 2-3 repetitions of exercises on each of the apparatus and give an explanation for the choice of exercises during the audition based on criteria provided by the Teacher Trainer. The audition fee is $100. Schedule your audition here.
- Attend 5 weekend intensives
- Complete and pass all exams
LENGTH OF PROGRAM
- 5 weekend intensives - 96 hours in total
- 24 hours of weekly meetings
- $3,500.00 for US programs, international pricing varies by location. Cost includes Core Mat I & Core Mat II.
- Audition fee is $100. Schedule your audition here.
- Tuition includes the manual, weekend trainings, and exams.
**Additional cost applies for prerequisites, supplementary classes and required reading